Broken Cable Repair
We Can Repair Your Garage Door Cables In The Woodlands, TX
In both extension and torsion spring systems, cables are the important and essential parts of the whole garage door assembly. In the extension spring systems, the cables are part of the pulley and in torsion systems the cables are attached to the brackets at the bottom of each side of the door. Whatever may be the case, if you have a broken cable then your garage door will not open properly on one or both sides, causing a potentially dangerous and irritating situation. So if you have a broken cable issue then Garage Door Repair The Woodlands is one of the best companies to Garage Door cable Repair The Woodlands.
Since cables are part of a complicated system and are in tension, we do not recommend that you fix broken cables yourself. There have been a few cases of injury and homeowners should take the help of renowned companies like M.G.A Garage Door In The Woodlands TX to get a safe repair of your garage door cable.
We offer a 24 X 7 same day service to fix broken cables in The Woodlands TX region and you don’t have to wait much if you are stuck with a broken garage door cable.
How it works
- Call us on our phone number
- We will send a trained, uniformed garage door technician to your home within hours
- We will provide a full inspection to diagnose your garage door problem. Technician will determine what caused problem and if additional problems are there.
- We will replace your broken cable with the fittest make and model and we do it on spot.
- Our cables last long and have warranty.
- We perform a tune-up of all the parts of your garage door and ensure proper working.
- Our parts and labor comes with a warranty and support afterwards.